- Digital data (images, videos, documents and accompanying information) used in the organization's activities that are of tangible and intellectual value to the organization.
- Placing an asset in the public part of the system and exporting it to pre-installed FTP servers.
- A set of digital assets grouped on some basis.
- An organization that uses the current System to perform a specific function.
- A logically isolated type of digital asset: for example, image, video, or movie poster. They form a nested structure in which child types inherit properties from parent types.
Export of assets
- Loading assets from the system to an external source.
Import of assets
- Loading assets from external sources into the system.
Mass (bulk) asset allocation
- Simultaneous selection of a specified number of assets in the system using the Select All button.
- Structured data that describes the properties of digital assets and is used for classification, ordering, and searching.
- A feature of an asset or collection: for example, creation date or publication status.
- The part of the system to which anonymous users have access.
- A digital asset to which anonymous users have access.
- Picvario Mediateka digital asset management system.
- A label, which is a word or phrase that briefly describes an asset or collection to group them together and facilitate the search process.
- A person who uses the System to perform a specific function.