In this article, you can learn more about the advantages and possibilities of integrating Picvario with S3 object storages.
The first section of the article describes settings on the object storage side using the example of Yandex Object Storage. To set up other storages, read the corresponding product instructions.
To create and configure a bucket in Yandex Object Storage:
- Create a new bucket using the default settings for restricted access to objects and settings:
- Create a service account for programmatic access to your storage. You can choose a different role for the account. In the example, the admin role is used:
- Create a static access key for this service account:
- By creating a static access key, you will get an access key and a secret key you will need to connect to the storage. Copy them to enter the Picvario admin panel:
- In the settings of the created bucket, select the ACL. There you will need to select the service account created in step 2 and assign read + write permissions to it:
For detailed instructions on Yandex Object Storage setup, use the following links:
6. Read the article Setting up Picvario-side S3 storage connection and connect your storage to Picvario.