Creating and editing links to a collection
The user can share a created collection by creating a link. The collection as well as the assets within it will be available to logged-in and anonymous users through the link.
You can create permanent or temporary links. The temporary link will be valid until the date you set.
To create a unique link, perform the following steps:
- Select the required collection from the list of collections.
- In the Share section of the sidebar, click Create a link to the collection.
- The form that appears will contain a unique link that you can copy by clicking . A permanent link is created by default, but you can change its properties in this form.
- To confirm you want to create the link and save its properties, click Save in the edit link block. If you click Cancel, the link creation process will be canceled.
Viewing and editing unique links
The active collection links that you have created as well as individual links to assets in the collection are displayed in the Share section of the sidebar. You can:
- Copy an existing link by clicking on its address (URL) or icon.
- Change the properties of an existing link, for example, limit its validity period or change permissions. To do this, click next to the link. In the edit form that appears, modify the link properties and click Save. If you click Cancel, the changes will not be saved.
- Delete the link by clicking next to the link. You will be prompted to confirm the deletion—click Delete. This link will then be no longer valid. When the previously sent link is clicked, the user will see a 404 error page.