Users with admin rights are able to manage import restrictions and other system settings. For editing the options, go to System Settings > Options.
- Maximum number of files when importing via web browser. The default value is set to 100. This limit can be disabled either by setting it to 0, or by selecting a different value at your choice.
- Maximum file size when importing through a web browser. The default setting for the file size is set to 10 GB. This limit can be disabled either by setting it to 0, or by selecting a different value at your choice.
- Default language. The interface elements are displayed in the default language until the user switches over to another language. Mail messages are always displayed in the selected language.
- UUID Prefix. Each asset imported into Picvario is assigned a unique index consisting of a UUID prefix and a running number. For example, PCVR-485. Use it if you need to find a specific asset, typing it the search field.
- Number of assets available for simultaneous selection. Set the maximum number of assets that can be selected when you press the Select All
- Check for duplicates when importing from a web browser. The switch allows you to enable/disable checking if the imported assets are not duplicates of assets already existing in the system. If you enable the check while importing, no duplicates will be uploaded into Picvario.
- Require authorization for all users. This option disables the public part of your Picvario space, which means that unauthorized users will not be able to see your assets.
- Enable Face Recognition. You can enable or disable the face detection function.